Sunday, June 17, 2012

SnapShot Saturday (well, it's really Sunday)

So, I forgot to post a photo yesterday and as I was looking through my files this morning, I found one that I absolutely love to show to people when they say Arizona is so brown! Well, that is mostly true, but if you pay close attention, there is tons of color out there in our desert, especially in the wild flowers. This is a photo I snapped when I was studying to become a dietitian at ASU. Every spring/summer time there would be fields and fields of these beautiful flowers everywhere. I absolutely loved walking around campus to see them as they always made me feel so much more positive. So next time you think Arizona doesn't have flowers or color, think again and remember that here you just have to look a bit closer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment