Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Etsy Shop Now Open....Yippie :)

I have finally decided to put some of my photography that I have shared in this blog on Etsy for sale. My shop name is An Enchanted Day if you are ever searching for it on Etsy and if you would like to purchase any of the prints, I hope you do :), just click on the link to the right for "An Enchanted Day." 

Below I have posted some of the images that have recently been added to the shop and I will continue to add more to the shop soon. If there is a particular image that you have seen on this blog that you would like and it's not on the shop...just e-mail me at Heathergauthier02@gmail.com and I will get it printed and shipped to you. Or if there is a particular size that you would like of an image, let me know as well and I can likely print it in the size you would like. Hope you visit the shop soon :)










No comments:

Post a Comment