Saturday, June 23, 2012

Snapshot Saturday - Rainstorm at Sunset

So this time of the year in Phoenix, Az is, well, pretty......awful. It is hotter than hot everyday. It's over 100 degrees and I'm pretty much begging for a rainstorm or just some sort of water. Although it can be pretty unbearable here in the summer, there are times where beauty can be seen. Many times in the summer there are beautiful and amazing thunderstorms/rainstorms in the deserts around my house. I love driving out to them to watch the lightening, listen to the thunder and see the rain off in the distance. This photo was snapped during a summer storm off in the distance. I love this photo because the rain almost looked pink with the sunset in the background and pink is my favorite color!



No comments:

Post a Comment