Saturday, May 26, 2012

Snapshot Saturday - A Glimpse of Heaven

This weekend I lost one of the best men I knew, my cousin, Nathan. He was gentle, kind, sweet, easy-going, and had the best smile and funniest laugh ever. He was everything a real man should be and if I ever have a son one day, I hope that he will be just like him. Nathan never seemed to ask for more than he had, he always seemed content and happy with what life gave him. He was never selfish for more. That is something I will always remember about him...how unselfish he was. I hope to be more like him everyday. I don't understand why God took him, but I do know he is in a place that is beautiful and perfect. That he will always be happy and that is what is giving me peace right now...knowing he is LIVING in heaven. This photo represents a glimpse of heaven to me on a day that Travis and I were driving to Alpine, Arizona. When I saw this photo today, I knew that Nathan was there in heaven seeing even more beauty than we can ever imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment